How to connect Teachfloor + Asana
Zapier lets you send info between Teachfloor and Asana automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Course Access Revoked
Triggers when a user access is revoked from a courseTry ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a user marks an element as completed.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new post is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
Works only if a course is selected. Give the user a discount percentage to join the course.
Triggers when a participant completes an entire course.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new user joins a course.Try ItTriggerInstant
Select the course from where you want revoke the user
Required if no project is selected below. May be needed to avoid errors when selecting a Project below.
Required if on the Asana Free plan.
How Teachfloor + Asana Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Teachfloor and Asana.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.