Do More With Marketo
Zapier allows you to instantly connect Marketo with 1,500+ apps to automate your work and find productivity super powers.
Create or update leads on Marketo from new Typeform entries
If your customer response volume is growing, your processes need to scale with it. Automate your lead capture by setting up this integration and you'll always keep up: It will trigger with every new entry on Typeform, either creating a new lead on Marketo or updating one that already exists.
How this Typeform-Marketo integration works
- A new entry is received on Typeform
- Zapier automation adds a new lead to Marketo or updates a match
Create or update Marketo leads with new rows from Google Sheets
You can't beat spreadsheets for quick and easy contact sorting, but once you qualify with those leads, you'll want some real marketing power. Make the transition seamless by setting up this automation. Every new row you add on Google Sheets will then be copied over to Marketo, where a new lead will be created or updated from the information.
How this Google Sheets-Marketo integration works
- A new row is added on Google Sheets
- Zapier creates a new lead on Marketo, or updates one that exists
- Google Sheets
Copy new Facebook Lead Ads leads into Marketo
When your Facebook Lead Ads are successful, the last thing you want is a bottleneck because you can't reach out to new prospects in time. Zapier can help with that—set up this automation, and we'll automatically import every new Facebook lead you capture into Marketo, updating their details if they've already been added in the past.
How this Facebook Lead Ads-Marketo integration works
- A new lead is captured by Facebook Lead Ads
- Zapier adds them on Marketo or updates any new details
- Facebook Lead Ads
Capture Marketo leads from new Calendly events
Calendly lets your prospects set up events with you even when you're too busy to respond immediately, but what does your marketing do until the time comes? Set up this automation and we'll make sure your workflows engage new prospects right away: It will trigger whenever someone creates a new appointment with you on Calendly, automatically logging all their details into Marketo (or updating any new ones) so your outreach can begin.
How this Calendly-Marketo integration works
- A new event is scheduled on Calendly
- Zapier automation logs the lead on Marketo, updating details on existing matches
Add new leads from Drift to Marketo
If your marketing team runs on Marketo, it's important that all of your leads are added in one place. So what about all the emails that come from Drift? Activate this automation, and Zapier will catch them all. From then on, any new lead that's created in Drift will also be added to Marketo, saving you the trouble of ever importing again.
How this Drift-Marketo integration works
- A new lead is captured in Drift
- Zapier adds the lead to Marketo
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,500+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.
Launched on Zapier April 28, 2016
Marketers, win back more time to do your most important work by using Zapier to streamline the manual process of managing your marketing funnels. Connect Marketo to Zapier and automatically capture lead info from other apps or update your CRM and contact list. Zapier helps you automatically run tasks in 1,000+ supported apps so you can spend less time in admin and focus your efforts on engaging customers and prospects.
Here are some creative ways to use Marketo with Zapier:
- Is exporting and importing CSVs taking up unnecessary time? Use Zapier to add new leads to Marketo from Facebook Lead Ads, LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms, and Typeform, and never worry about your leads sitting idly in your forms.
- Streamline your calls so you can focus on closing more deals. When a invitee schedules a call on Calendly, create a Zoom meeting link and add the invitee as new lead in Marketo.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Lead") and Actions (like "Add Lead to List") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following Marketo Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Adds a lead to a list.
Creates or Updates a lead.
Triggers when a new lead is created.
Finds a lead whose e-mail address matches the search criteria.