How to connect Demio + Marketo
Zapier lets you send info between Demio and Marketo automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a webinar ends and we detect a registrant did not attended.
Adds a lead to a list.
- Does Not Attend WebinarTriggers when a webinar ends and we detect a registrant did not attended.Trigger
- Joins WebinarTriggers when a registrant joins a running webinar.Trigger
- New Webinar RegistrationTriggers when there is a new registration for a webinar.Trigger
- Webinar UpdateTriggers after a webinar has ended. If using a series webinar, we provide the date of the next schedule series.Trigger
- Create Registration for WebinarCreates a new registration for a webinar.Action
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- Add Lead to ListAdds a lead to a list.Action
- Create or Update LeadCreates or Updates a lead.Action
Finds a lead whose e-mail address matches the search criteria.
Finds or creates a specific search lead.
- Step 1: Authenticate Demio + Marketo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.