Do more with GitLab integrations
Zapier lets you connect GitLab with thousands of the most popular apps, so you can automate your work and have more time for what matters most—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
GitLab integration details
Your engineering team can use Zapier to tie in any of their favorite apps to the development lifecycle in GitLab. Keep track of new issues by automatically creating tasks in your project management software, add GitLab issues from new activity in other apps, or post messages to your team's chat whenever new merge requests are submitted.
- New CommitTrigger when a commit is made on the specified project.Trigger
- New Group Issue EventTriggers on group issue events, e.g. when an issue is opened, updated, or closed.Trigger
- New Group Merge Request EventTriggers on an open, merge, or close merge request event.Trigger
- New Project Issue EventTriggers on project issue events, e.g. when an issue is opened, updated, or closed.Trigger
- New Project Merge Request EventTriggers on an open, merge, or close merge request event.Trigger
- Merge Request Review RequestTriggers when you are requested to review a merge request.Trigger
- Create IssueCreates a new issue.Action
- Add Note to IssueAdds a new note.Action
Adds a new note.
Find Merge Requests for a Group
Finds all Merge Requests that the authenticated user has access to.
Finds Merge Requests for a Project