Do more with GitLab
Zapier lets you connect GitLab with thousands of the most popular apps, so you can automate your work and have more time for what matters most—no code required.
GitLab integration details
Your engineering team can use Zapier to tie in any of their favorite apps to the development lifecycle in GitLab. Keep track of new issues by automatically creating tasks in your project management software, add GitLab issues from new activity in other apps, or post messages to your team's chat whenever new merge requests are submitted.
- New CommitTrigger when a commit is made on the specified project.Trigger
- New Group Issue EventTriggers on group issue events, e.g. when an issue is opened, updated, or closed.Trigger
- New Group Merge Request EventTriggers on an open, merge, or close merge request event.Trigger
- New Project Issue EventTriggers on project issue events, e.g. when an issue is opened, updated, or closed.Trigger
- New Project Merge Request EventTriggers on an open, merge, or close merge request event.Trigger
- Merge Request Review RequestTriggers when you are requested to review a merge request.Trigger
- Create IssueCreates a new issue.Action
- Add Note to IssueAdds a new note.Action
Adds a new note.