GitLab + Hive Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between GitLab and Hive.
It's easy to connect GitLab + Hive and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Trigger when a commit is made on the specified project.
Triggers on an open, merge, or close merge request event.
Triggers when an action is updated (for example, the status of action is moved to "In progress").
Triggers on issue events, e.g. when an issue is opened, updated, or closed.
Triggers when an action is created.
- Step 1: Authenticate GitLab + Hive.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.