Do More With Unbounce
Zapier allows you to instantly connect Unbounce with 1,500+ apps to automate your work and find productivity super powers.
Log new Unbounce submissions on Google-Sheets
Forget manual exports. Automation can keep a log of all your form responses while you're busy with work that matters. After you turn on this integration, it will trigger with every new form submission you get on Unbounce, automatically adding a new row on Google Sheets for each one. You'll never have to worry about copy/pasting again.
How this Unbounce-Google Sheets integration works
- A new form response is received on Unbounce
- Zapier adds the contents to a new row on Google Sheets
- Google Sheets
Add Subscribers to ActiveCampaign via Unbounce
If your prospects expressed interest by signing up, make sure they start getting your news asap with Zapier. After you turn on this integration, it will automatically subscribe every new respondent to your Unbounce form into the appropriate ActiveCampaign list, ensuring you never have to worry about users missing your updates again.
How this Unbounce-ActiveCampaign integration works
- A new response is received on Unbounce
- Zapier adds a new subscriber to a list on ActiveCampaign
Capture GoToWebinar registrants from new Unbounce submissions
When preparing a webinar, you should be focused on the content and delivery, not managing attendees. Let automation handle that busywork for you. Turn on this integration to have Zapier log every new respondent you get on Unbounce as an event registrant on GoToWebinar, so you can be sure they'll all be set up when the time comes.
How this Unbounce-GoToWebinar integration works
- Someone submits the form on your Unbounce landing page for your webinar
- Zapier creates a new GotoWebinar event registrant for you
Post new Unbounce form submissions to a Slack channel
Let your team know whenever a new submission comes through one of your forms. This Zap watches any Unbounce form for new entries, and posts new ones to a Slack channel of your choice. Try using this workflow to monitor customer feedback, track inquiries, or celebrate new email subscribers.
How this Unbounce-Slack integration works
- Someone submits a new entry to your Unbounce form
- Zapier grabs the data from that entry, and posts it to a Slack channel
Add or update HubSpot CRM contacts for new submissions on Unbounce
If you really want keep the ball rolling as fast as possible, don't wait around to start developing the relationship once you capture customer data through your landing page—set up this Unbounce HubSpot CRM integration and we'll keep your workflow going after that. Every new submission on Unbounce will trigger the automation, sending the data to HubSpot CRM automatically and creating (or updating) a contact as a result, giving you the best possible shot at continuing to engage your new potentials.
How It Works
- A new submission is received on Unbounce
- Zapier automatically adds or updates a contact on HubSpot CRM
What You Need
- Unbounce account
- HubSpot CRM account
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,500+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.
Launched on Zapier October 23, 2017
When you have to manually sift through your Unbounce form submissions and add the data to other tools, you run the risk of overlooking something. Instead, use Zapier with Unbounce to automatically add new contacts to your mailing or event attendee lists. You can even use Zapier to notify you immediately when someone completes your Unbounce form so you can take action without missing a beat.
Here are some creative ways to use Unbounce with Zapier:
- Spend more time focused on creating a great webinar and less time updating your attendee list. Create registrants in GoToWebinar when there are new Unbounce form submissions.
- Make your gated content even more effective. Subscribe new contacts from Unbounce form submissions to your ActiveCampaign or MailChimp list so you can start your email campaign right away.
- Don't let your leads fall into a black hole. Send a personalized SMS via Twilio when there are new Unbounce form submissions so you can follow up right away.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Form Submission") and Actions (like "Create Campaign") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following Unbounce Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Triggers when a new Form Submission is received on a Landing Page, Overlay or Sticky Bar
You use lots of apps to get stuff done. Zapier creates more time in your day by helping you automate those apps, so they work for you in the background.