How to connect Unbounce + Gmail
Zapier lets you send info between Unbounce and Gmail automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Unbounce and Gmail workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with Unbounce + Gmail
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Unbounce + Gmail workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Digest by Zapier to their workflows
Send Gmail emails with a digest of Unbounce form submissions on a daily, weekly, or monthly scheduleSend Gmail emails with a digest of Unbounce form submissions on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedulePremium
Landing Page, Overlay or Sticky BarRequired
Api Docs Info
Query String Parameters
Additional Request Headers
Triggers when you add a new label.Try ItTriggerScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Unbounce and Gmail.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.