Do More With Mixpanel
Zapier allows you to instantly connect Mixpanel with 1,500+ apps to automate your work and find productivity super powers.
Track events in Mixpanel when new posts are made to your Facebook page
Looking to keep up with customers or leads interacting with your Facebook page? Once set up, this integration will allow Mixpanel to keep track of users who post on your Facebook Page Timeline as events.
How this Facebook Pages-Mixpanel integration works
- User posts on your Facebook Page
- An event is fired to Mixpanel with properties you've mapped in the editor
- Facebook Pages
Track events in Mixpanel for new charges on Stripe
When a new charge is completed, you don't typically want this information siloed? Wouldn’t it be great to use this information alongside other user actions that you’re tracking? With this Stripe-Mixpanel integration, when a new charge is completed, an event for that person is tracked in Mixpanel. Stripe charges are now an event and can be used in any report in Mixpanel.
How this Stripe-Mixpanel integration works
- Someone’s credit card is charged by Stripe
- Zapier tracks an event in Mixpanel
Create or update Mixpanel profiles for new contacts in HubSpot
Keep your CRM up-to-date with Mixpanel so that whenever a user, customer, or lead is created in Hubspot, a profile is created for that them in Mixpanel as well! That way, you can keep everything organized.
How this HubSpot-Mixpanel integration works
- A new contact is created in HubSpot
- A people profile in Mixpanel is created or updated based on the
distinct_idyou choose. (Additional information can be mapped as 'people properties' in the editor.)
Create or update Mixpanel profiles for new followers on Twitter
Capture everyone who follows you on Twitter as a user in Mixpanel so your social media team can gain better insight into their tendencies. Once set up, each new follower on Twitter will create or update a people profile in Mixpanel.
Note: Make sure to set or match the
distinct_idfor each user to something that can be referenced in other systems.
How this Twitter-Mixpanel integration works
- A new user follows you on Twitter
- Mixpanel creates a profile for that user and allows you to fill in additional properties of your choosing
Create or update Mixpanel profile with Wootric NPS survey responses
Finding out that you have a new promoter from a Net Promoter Score survey is great but becomes even more valuable when you are able to connect it with your user behavior data in Mixpanel. When a person responds to an NPS survey with a high score (9-10), update the person’s profile in Mixpanel (or create a new one if it doesn’t exist) with a people property that indicates they are a promoter. Now you can segment any report to compare promoters vs. non-promoters, or send targeted notifications to your them to make sure they remain promoters.
How this Wootric-Mixpanel integration works
- A new response is added in Wootric
- Zapier creates or updates a profile in Mixpanel
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,500+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.
Launched on Zapier September 8, 2017
To make a business successful, you need to understand how and why users convert—or don’t. Zapier can automatically add customer data to your Mixpanel account so you can start analyzing and optimizing quickly. Together, Zapier and Mixpanel will help you efficiently gain insight into user data to inform your business decisions.
Here are some creative ways to use Mixpanel with Zapier:
- Improve your KPIs when you understand how a new user interacts with your business and what leads to retention or churn. Use Zapier to send events to Mixpanel when leads convert to users in Intercom.
- Learn when a customer converts so you can better understand the user journey that led them there. Track new Stripe charges or PayPal payments as events in Mixpanel.
- The more you understand your customers, the more you can focus your team's resources. Use Zapier to track events in Mixpanel whenever you receive new Typeform entries or SurveyMonkey responses.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Subscriber") and Actions (like "Create or Update Profile") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following Mixpanel Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Create a new profile or update properties of an existing profile.
Send an Event to Mixpanel.