How to connect Mixpanel + Klaviyo
Zapier lets you send info between Mixpanel and Klaviyo automatically—no code required.
Triggers on a new event. Optional filtering by metric.
Adds a new subscriber to a list you specify. Profiles are single or double opted in based on the list's settings.
- Create or Update ProfileCreate a new profile or update properties of an existing profile.Action
- Track EventSend an Event to Mixpanel.Action
- New EventTriggers on a new event. Optional filtering by metric.Trigger
- Create EventCreates a new event for a specific metric.Action
- Update SubscriberUpdates an existing subscriber.Action
- Add SubscriberAdds a new subscriber to a list you specify. Profiles are single or double opted in based on the list's settings.Action
- Find a SubscriberFinds a subscriber.Action
- Find or Create SubscriberFinds a subscriber, or optionally creates one if none are found.Action
Finds a subscriber, or optionally creates one if none are found.
- Step 1: Authenticate Mixpanel + Klaviyo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.