Every plan includes a 14-day free trial. No credit card required. Sign up, connect your apps and start saving time today.
- For Individuals & Professionals
- $0FreeAnyone can automate their work. Start with the basics.
- $20StarterUnleash the power of automation for your business
- $50ProfessionalAdvanced tools to take your work to the next level
- $125Professional PlusAdditional Zaps and Tasks to automate more work
- For Teams & Companies
- $250TeamsBring your team together to collaborate on your workflows
- Coming SoonCompany PlusAutomation for your whole company plus enterprise-grade features
- 5 Zaps
- 2-step Zaps
- 20 Zaps
- Multi-step Zaps
- Premium Apps
- 50 Zaps
- Conditional Logic
- Faster Automations
- 125 Zaps
- Unlimited Members
- Shared Folders
- Folder Permissions
- Single Sign On
- 99.99% Uptime
- Audit Logs
- What is a Zap?A Zap is a connection, or integration, between two or more apps that automates your task. A Zap is made of a "trigger" (ex.: When I receive a new email in Gmail...) and an "action" (ex.: ...send me an SMS message). Zaps run automatically to move and manage data without any work on your part.
- What are Tasks?A Task is counted every time we move a piece of data or take an action on your behalf.
- What are Apps?An App is a web service or application, such as Google Docs, Evernote or Salesforce. Zapier offers integrations for more than 1,500 apps, letting you easily move data between them to automate repetitive tasks.
- What are Premium Apps?Some apps on Zapier are marked as "Premium" — to use these apps in your Zaps, you'll need to have a paid plan.
- What are Paths?Paths are Zapier's conditional logic tool. They let you build advanced workflows to run different actions based on conditions you decide.
- What is Autoreplay?Sometimes Tasks will fail, like when a third-party API is temporarily unavailable. Autoreplay automatically retries Tasks so that you don't need to manually replay them.
- Can I change my plan later?Yes, you can upgrade or downgrade at any time. If you choose to upgrade, you'll pay a pro-rated amount for the rest of the month. If you choose to downgrade, you'll be credited on next month's bill.
- What if I decide to cancel?
If you no longer wish to use Zapier, you may cancel at any time. You will receive a pro-rated credit with Zapier for the remainder of that month's billing cycle. See our full refund policy here.
- Do I need to know how to code?Nope! Zapier makes it easy for you to move data between your apps without being a developer. We may need you to locate information for certain accounts, but we'll guide you through any additional steps required and our support champions are here to help you by email should you need assistance.
- Do you offer a discount for Education or Non-Profit customers?
At the moment we do not offer an education discount. However, we gladly offer non-profits a 15% discount on any paid plan. Find out more here.