Do More With Rocket.Chat
Zapier allows you to instantly connect Rocket.Chat with 1,500+ apps to automate your work and find productivity super powers.
Receive new emails from Gmail as private group messages on Rocket.Chat [Business Gmail Accounts Only]
Have all your incoming emails be delivered on your Rocket.Chat account using this integration! Now, whenever Gmail receives a new email, Zapier will automatically send the email as a private group message on Rocket.Chat. This is a faster way to filter through your incoming emails than opening each email manually.
How this Gmail-Rocket.Chat integration works:
- Gmail receives an email
- Rocket.Chat posts a message on a private channel
Note: This integration will only work if you have a Business Gmail account - these have custom domains. Free consumer Gmail accounts cannot be used with this integration. Read Help docs here.
Be notified of new Twitter mentions via private group messages on Rocket.Chat
Have Rocket.Chat notify you on every mention in Twitter! With the integration, whenever someone posts a Tweet with a specific mention, Zapier will notify you on a Rocket.Chat private group message. This is a much easier way to be updated on what is happening around you on Twitter.
How this Twitter-Rocket.Chat integration works
- Someone posts a tweet on Twitter with the specified mention.
- Zapier posts that tweet on a specified private Rocket.Chat channel
Receive Rock.Chat notifications when an event is about to begin in Google Calendar
Do you need to keep track of your Google Calendar events within your Rocket.Chat interface? With this integration, you can be reminded of upcoming events in Google Calendar inside of Rocket.Chat. Never lose track of a meeting time again!
How this Google Calendar-Rocket.Chat integration works
- A event is about to start in Google Calendar
- Rocket.Chat will send a direct message 30 minutes before the event starts
- Google Calendar
Receive Rocket.Chat direct messages for new Github mentions
With this integration, you can be notified whenever someone mentions you on Github. Whenever you are mentioned on GitHub, Zapier will send you a direct message via Rocket.Chat. This makes easier to track new mentions (especially on big projects).
How this Github-Rocket.Chat integration works
- Someone mentions you on Github
- Zapier sends you a direct message on Rocket.Chat with the details of that mention
Be notified via a Rocket.Chat private group message whenever someone asks for your review in Github
This integration will help you stay up to date with pull requests that need to be reviewed by you. Now, whenever sets you are the review of a GitHub pull request, Zapier will send you a private group message in Rocket.Chat.
How this Github-Rocket.Chat integration works
- Someone sets you as a reviewer of a pull request in GitHub
- Zapier sends you a private group message in Rocket.Chat
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,500+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.
Launched on Zapier October 17, 2017
Whether your team is fully remote or all working in the same room, keeping everyone connected can be a struggle. Zapier can help take your team’s collaboration to the next level by automatically sending Rocket.Chat messages to keep your team informed about everything from social media mentions to calendar events.
Here are some creative ways to use Rocket.Chat with Zapier:
- Never miss a brand mention. Be notified of new Twitter mentions via private group messages on Rocket.Chat.
- Don’t let leads fall into a black hole. Send a new private group message when there's a new JotForm or Wufoo form submission so your team can start working immediately.
- Keep your team informed about new meetings, upcoming deadlines, or your next office happy hour. Send a Rocket.Chat message when new events are created in a Google Calendar.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Channel") and Actions (like "Send Channel Message") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following Rocket.Chat Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Triggers when a new channel is created.
Triggers when a new message is posted to any public #channel.
Triggers when a new private group is created for the connected user.
Triggers when a new message is posted to a specific #channel you choose.
Triggers when a new message is posted to a specific #private-group you choose.
Post a new message to the specific #channel you choose.
Sends a new message to the person you select.
Post a new message to the specific private group you choose.
Creates a new channel.
Creates a new private group.
Finds an existing public channel. This action only works for public channels, not private groups.