How to connect Mixpanel + Survicate
Zapier lets you send info between Mixpanel and Survicate automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Survey Completion
Triggers when the user completes the entire survey - answers all the available survey questions.
automatically do this!
Creates a Feedback Note in Survicate Feedback Hub.
- Create or Update ProfileCreate a new profile or update properties of an existing profile.Action
- Track EventSend an Event to Mixpanel.Action
- New Question AnswerTriggers when the user answers a question.Trigger
- New Survey CompletionTriggers when the user completes the entire survey - answers all the available survey questions.Trigger
- Create NoteCreates a Feedback Note in Survicate Feedback Hub.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Mixpanel + Survicate.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.