How to connect Mixpanel + Facebook Pages
Zapier lets you send info between Mixpanel and Facebook Pages automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Create or Update ProfileCreate a new profile or update properties of an existing profile.Action
- Track EventSend an Event to Mixpanel.Action
- New Post to Your TimelineTriggers when anyone (including you) posts to your Page's Timeline.Trigger
- New Post by YouTriggers when you post to your Page's Timeline.Trigger
- New RecommendationTriggers when your Facebook Page receives a new recommendation.Trigger
- Change Page Profile PhotoChanges the profile picture of a Facebook Page.Action
- Create Page PhotoUploads a photo to your Facebook Page and posts it to the stream.Action
- Create Page PostCreate a new page "stream" post on a page.Action
- Facebook Pages
Uploads a video to your Facebook Page and posts it to the stream.
- Step 1: Authenticate Mixpanel and Facebook Pages.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.