How to connect Mixpanel + Cheddar
Zapier lets you send info between Mixpanel and Cheddar automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Create or Update ProfileCreate a new profile or update properties of an existing profile.Action
- Track EventSend an Event to Mixpanel.Action
- New Bill ReminderThe bill reminder event occurs prior to recurring invoice execution according to your configuration. Up to two reminder events are possible.Trigger
- New Customer DeleteA customer record was deleted.Trigger
- New SubscriptionThe New Subscription event occurs when a new customer is created in Cheddar.Trigger
- New Subscription BillableThe subscription billable event occurs prior to recurring invoice execution. Last chance to update item quantities, add custom charges/credits, etc.Trigger
- New Subscription CancellationSubscription was canceled.Trigger
- New Subscription ChangeSubscription pricing plan change occured (upgrade/downgrade).Trigger
A previously canceled subscription has been reactivated.
A transaction has been executed or a transaction's status has changed.
- Step 1: Authenticate Mixpanel and Cheddar.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.