How to connect Mixpanel + Amazon S3
Zapier lets you send info between Mixpanel and Amazon S3 automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New or Updated File
Triggers when you add or update a file in a specific bucket. (The bucket must contain less than 10,000 total files.)
automatically do this!
Create a new bucket.
- Create or Update ProfileCreate a new profile or update properties of an existing profile.Action
- Track EventSend an Event to Mixpanel.Action
- New BucketTriggers when you add a new bucket.Trigger
- New or Updated FileTriggers when you add or update a file in a specific bucket. (The bucket must contain less than 10,000 total files.)Trigger
- Create BucketCreate a new bucket.Action
- Upload FileCopy an already-existing file or attachment from the trigger service.Action
- Create Text ObjectCreates a brand new text file from plain text content you specify.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Mixpanel + Amazon S3.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.