How to connect Unbounce + SQL Server
Zapier lets you send info between Unbounce and SQL Server automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new Form Submission is received on a Landing Page, Overlay or Sticky Bar
Adds a new row.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a new Form Submission is received on a Landing Page, Overlay or Sticky BarTrigger
- New ColumnTriggered when you add a new column.Trigger
- New RowTriggered when you add a new row.Trigger
- New Row (Custom Query)Triggered when new rows are returned from a custom query that you provide.Trigger
- New TableTriggered when you add a new table.Trigger
- New or Updated RowTriggered when a new row is added or modified.Trigger
- New RowAdds a new row.Action
- Update RowUpdates an existing row.Action
- SQL Server
Finds a row in a table via a lookup column.
- SQL Server
Finds a row in a table via a custom query you control.
- Step 1: Authenticate Unbounce + SQL Server.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.