How to connect Unbounce + ActiveDEMAND
Zapier lets you send info between Unbounce and ActiveDEMAND automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Form Submission
Triggers when a new Form Submission is received on a Landing Page, Overlay or Sticky Bar
automatically do this!
Creates a new contact.
Our most popular Zap!
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a new Form Submission is received on a Landing Page, Overlay or Sticky BarTrigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created in ActiveDEMAND.Trigger
- New HistoryTriggers when a new history item is created in ActiveDEMAND.Trigger
- Updated ContactTriggers when an existing contact is updated in ActiveDEMAND.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Create HistoryCreate a new history item for a contact.Action
- Create Form EntryCreates a new web form entry.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Unbounce + ActiveDEMAND.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.