How to connect Unbounce + Google Analytics
Zapier lets you send info between Unbounce and Google Analytics automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Form Submission
Triggers when a new Form Submission is received on a Landing Page, Overlay or Sticky Bar
automatically do this!
Create a Measurement
Send a measurement of an event to Google Analytics.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a new Form Submission is received on a Landing Page, Overlay or Sticky BarTrigger
- New GoalsTriggered when a new goals is added.Trigger
- Create a MeasurementSend a measurement of an event to Google Analytics.Action
- Run ReportRuns a report and returns the analytics data.Action
- Update GoalUpdates existing goals.Action
- Search GoalFinds a specific goal.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Unbounce + Google Analytics.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Google Analytics Tutorials
Google Analytics is the ultimate dashboard for website owners, allowing you to watch pageviews in real-time or dive deep into demographic data. And you can add Google Analytics to any Squarespace website, though the option to do so is a little hidden. Here's how to find it. To get started...
How to Use Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a website analytics platform that lets you track and measure visits to your website, actions taken on your website, visitor demographics, and much more. If you're just getting started with Google Analytics, this tutorial will teach you how to use Google Analytics to track and measure your...
How to Set Up Google Analytics to Track Your Website
Google Analytics is a powerful tool for measuring your website's performance, but if you've never used it before, setting it up to track your website isn't exactly the most intuitive process. In this tutorial, we'll explain how to add Google Analytics to WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, HubSpot, Shopify, Weebly, and custom-built...