How to connect Asana + Microsoft Outlook
Zapier lets you send info between Asana and Microsoft Outlook automatically—no code required. With 6,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Asana and Microsoft Outlook workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with Asana + Microsoft Outlook
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Asana + Microsoft Outlook workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding ChatGPT to their workflows
Create AI-generated tasks in Asana from new Microsoft Outlook email requestsCreate AI-generated tasks in Asana from new Microsoft Outlook email requestsPremium
New Tag Created
Triggered when you create a new tag.Try ItTriggerScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Asana and Microsoft Outlook.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.