How to connect Proposify + Airtable
Zapier lets you send info between Proposify and Airtable automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Proposify and Airtable workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Client Commented on a Proposal
Triggers when a client has left a comment on the client view.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a proposal is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a proposal is sent or marked as sent by a user.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a proposal is viewed by a client.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a user creates a new client.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a Proposal is declined by a client.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a proposal is signed by a client.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a proposal is accepted by a client.Try ItTriggerInstant
- Step 1: Authenticate Proposify and Airtable.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.