How to connect Airtable + Gravity Forms
Zapier lets you send info between Airtable and Gravity Forms automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with Airtable + Gravity Forms
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Airtable + Gravity Forms workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding MadKudu to their workflows
Create Airtable records from new Gravity Forms submissions and MadKuduCreate Airtable records from new Gravity Forms submissions and MadKuduPremium
- New RecordTriggers when a new new record is created, optionally limited to a viewTrigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record with auto-populating fields.Action
- Update RecordUpdate the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.Action
- Find RecordUse simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more atAction
- Find or Create RecordFind or Create RecordAction
- Form SubmissionTriggers when the specified form is submitted.Trigger
- Create EntryCreates a new form entry.Action
- Gravity Forms
Creates an entry and fires all events associated with a form submission such as notifications and add-on feeds.
- Step 1: Authenticate Airtable and Gravity Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.