How to connect Airtable + Email by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Airtable and Email by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Do Even More with Airtable + Email by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Airtable + Email by Zapier workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Digest by Zapier to their workflows
Zapier users love adding Delay by Zapier to their workflowsUpdate Airtable records and send Voicemail Realm voicemails and follow-up emails with new Airtable records
Update Airtable records and send Voicemail Realm voicemails and follow-up emails with new Airtable records
- New RecordTriggers when a new new record is created, optionally limited to a viewTrigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record with auto-populating fields.Action
- Update RecordUpdate the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.Action
- Find RecordUse simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more atAction
- Find or Create RecordFind or Create RecordAction
- New Inbound EmailTriggers when an email is forwarded to your own customTrigger
- New Read ReceiptTriggers when an email that you've enabled read receipts on via ourTrigger
- Email by Zapier
Send an email from your own custom
- Step 1: Authenticate Airtable and Email by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.