How to connect Airtable + Filter by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Airtable and Filter by Zapier automatically—no code required.
- Create records in Airtable with data extracted by CandidateZip from new resume files in Google Drive
Create records in Airtable with data extracted by CandidateZip from new resume files in Google Drive
- Create Airtable records for new Microsoft Outlook email attachments parsed by CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser
Create Airtable records for new Microsoft Outlook email attachments parsed by CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with Airtable + Filter by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Airtable + Filter by Zapier workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser to their workflows
Parse resumes from Office 365 attachments using CandidateZip and store the info in AirtableParse resumes from Office 365 attachments using CandidateZip and store the info in AirtablePremium
Zapier users love adding VirtualPBX to their workflows
Create Airtable records when new calls end in VirtualPBXCreate Airtable records when new calls end in VirtualPBXPremium
- New RecordTriggers when a new new record is created, optionally limited to a viewTrigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record with auto-populating fields.Action
- Update RecordUpdate the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.Action
- Find RecordUse simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more atAction
- Find or Create RecordFind or Create RecordAction
- Only continue if...Set up rules to specify when this Zap can continue running.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Airtable and Filter by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.