How to connect Airtable + Jotform
Zapier lets you send info between Airtable and Jotform automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with Airtable + Jotform
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Airtable + Jotform workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Lead Score by Zapier to their workflows
Enrich leads captured through a Jotform with Lead Score by Zapier and add to an Airtable baseEnrich leads captured through a Jotform with Lead Score by Zapier and add to an Airtable basePremium
Zapier users love adding Rev to their workflows
Request Rev transcriptions via JotForm and log the job to AirtableRequest Rev transcriptions via JotForm and log the job to AirtablePremium
- New RecordTriggers when a new new record is created, optionally limited to a viewTrigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record with auto-populating fields.Action
- Update RecordUpdate the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.Action
- Find RecordUse simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more atAction
- Find or Create RecordFind or Create RecordAction
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new submission has been added to a specific form.Trigger
- Assign FormInvite assignees to complete your formAction
Invite assignees to complete your pre-populated form
Generate a new submission for your form
- Step 1: Authenticate Airtable and Jotform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.