How to connect Clearout + Calendly
Zapier lets you send info between Clearout and Calendly automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Verify Email AddressVerify an email address to know its status (Valid or Invalid or Catch-All or Disposable or Free Account, Spamtrap or Toxic)Action
- Find Domain ExpiryConvenience API to return the domain's expiry date time. Useful to monitor and alert the domain ownerAction
- Find Domain MXConvenience API to find and return the MX records for a domain in higher priority orderAction
- Find Domain Whois RecordConvenience API to find and return the Whois record for the domain in JSON formatAction
- Verify Email Address for Business EmailVerify email address belongs to Business or Work or Professional. Most business sites/applications require to capture only the business email addresses. However, in certain contexts, businesses can receive better open/response rates when only sending to non-free email addressesAction
- Verify Email Address for CatchAllVerify an email address for Catch-All. A 'Catch-All' email account is the account that captures emails sent to any invalid email addresses of the domain and never bounces it back to the sender.Action
- Verify Email Address for DisposableVerify email address for Disposable. Generally, a disposable email address is a temporary mailbox that can only receive an email, self-destructed after a certain time elapses. It is also known by names like throwaway email, fake-mail or trash-mail, such type of email addresses are used for account activation, thus by not revealing personal email address to the service provider, so it is highly recommended not to send emails to disposable addressesAction
- Verify Email Address for RoleVerify email address for role account, typically these addresses are associated with a role or group (postmaster, support, sales, etc.) account instead of a person. In some instances, mailing to a role address can lead to a decreased open rate and is generally advised against while sending an emailAction
Triggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.
Triggers when an invitee schedules an event.
- Step 1: Authenticate Clearout and Calendly.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.