How to connect Calendly + Gmail
Zapier lets you send info between Calendly and Gmail automatically—no code required. With 6,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Calendly and Gmail workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with Calendly + Gmail
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Calendly + Gmail workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Digest by Zapier to their workflows
Get a scheduled digest of new Calendly events via GmailGet a scheduled digest of new Calendly events via GmailPremium
Zapier users love adding Lessonspace to their workflows
Launch spaces in Lessonspace for new Calendly invitees and send Gmail emailsLaunch spaces in Lessonspace for new Calendly invitees and send Gmail emailsPremium
Webhook subscription scopeRequired
- Step 1: Authenticate Calendly and Gmail.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.