How to connect Stackby + Google Forms
Zapier lets you send info between Stackby and Google Forms automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New RowTriggers when there's a new row added.Trigger
- New Rows in a ViewTriggers when a new row is added in a view.Trigger
- Updated RowsTrigger when user update rowTrigger
- Create RowCreates a new row in a tableAction
- Update RowUpdates a row based on search textAction
- Search RowSearch a row from tableAction
- Create a row if search does not existSearch a row from tableAction
- New Form ResponseTriggers when a new form response is received.Trigger
- Google Forms
Triggers when a form response is added or modified.
- Step 1: Authenticate Stackby and Google Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.