How to connect Google Forms + Notion
Zapier lets you send info between Google Forms and Notion automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added to the bottom of a spreadsheet.Trigger
- New or Updated Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added or modified in a spreadsheet.Trigger
- Create ResponseCreate a new response/entry (row) in a specific spreadsheet.Action
- Lookup ResponseFinds a response row by a column and value. Returns all the values on that matching row.Action
- Find or Create ResponseFinds or creates a specific lookup row.Action
- New Database ItemTriggers when a new item is created in a database.Trigger
- Create Database ItemCreates an item in a database.Action
- Create PageCreates a Page inside a parent pageAction
Updates a database item.
Searches for an item in a database by property.
Searches for a page by title.
Searches for a Database Item matching the provided query, or creates one if it does not exist.
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Forms and Notion.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.