How to connect Jotform + SMSAPI
Zapier lets you send info between Jotform and SMSAPI automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new submission has been added to a specific form.Trigger
- New Signed DocumentTriggers when a signed document is received.Trigger
- Assign FormInvite assignees to complete your formAction
- Assign Prefilled FormInvite assignees to complete your pre-populated formAction
- Create SubmissionGenerate a new submission for your formAction
- New Inbound SMSTriggers whenever a new SMS is received on your SMSAPI account.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact with defines variables.Action
- Delete ContactDeletes contact when triggered (from defined group).Action
Sends a text message.
- Step 1: Authenticate Jotform and SMSAPI.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.