How to connect Jotform + Airtable
Zapier lets you send info between Jotform and Airtable automatically—no code required.
Do Even More with Jotform + Airtable
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Jotform + Airtable workflows do more for them.
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new submission has been added to a specific form.Trigger
- New RecordTriggers when a new new record is created, optionally limited to a viewTrigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record with auto-populating fields.Action
- Update RecordUpdate the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.Action
- Find RecordUse simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more atAction
- Find or Create RecordFind or Create RecordAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Jotform and Airtable.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.