How to connect Email by Zapier + Calendly
Zapier lets you send info between Email by Zapier and Calendly automatically—no code required.
Triggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.
Send an email from your own custom zapiermail.com address. Up to 10 emails sent per hour.
Do Even More with Email by Zapier + Calendly
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Email by Zapier + Calendly workflows do more for them.
- New Inbound EmailTriggers when an email is forwarded to your own customTrigger
- New Read ReceiptTriggers when an email that you've enabled read receipts on via ourTrigger
- Send Outbound EmailSend an email from your own customAction
- Invitee CanceledTriggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.Trigger
- Invitee CreatedTriggers when an invitee schedules an event.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Email by Zapier + Calendly.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.