How to connect Docupilot + PayPal
Zapier lets you send info between Docupilot and PayPal automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Provide Download URL Link?
If 'yes', a Download URL with a one hour expiration period will be provided in the response for you to use in a proceeding Action step.
Only successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Try ItTriggerInstant
All Merchant Transactions
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.Try ItTriggerInstant
Only successfully completed payments trigger this.Try ItTriggerInstant
Only refunded payments trigger this.Try ItTriggerInstant
How Docupilot + PayPal Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Docupilot and PayPal.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.