How to connect PayPal + Mailchimp
Zapier lets you send info between PayPal and Mailchimp automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate PayPal and Mailchimp workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with PayPal + Mailchimp
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their PayPal + Mailchimp workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Filter by Zapier to their workflows
Add successful PayPal sales to a Mailchimp tagAdd successful PayPal sales to a Mailchimp tagPremium
Zapier users love adding touchSMS to their workflows
Add PayPal customers to Mailchimp and touchSMS and text payment confirmationAdd PayPal customers to Mailchimp and touchSMS and text payment confirmationPremium
Only successfully completed payments trigger this.Try ItTriggerInstant
Only refunded payments trigger this.Try ItTriggerInstant
Trigger on every click from a subscriber?
Only successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Try ItTriggerInstant
All Merchant Transactions
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.Try ItTriggerInstant
Trigger on every open from a subscriber?
Triggers when a new audience is added to your MailChimp accounts.Try ItTriggerScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate PayPal and Mailchimp.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.