How to connect PayPal + Zoom
Zapier lets you send info between PayPal and Zoom automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
Choose a Trigger
Choose an Action
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate PayPal and Zoom workflows with Zapier's templates
Our most popular Zap!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Only successfully completed payments trigger this.Try ItTriggerInstant
Only refunded payments trigger this.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new Recording is completed for a Meeting or Webinar.Try ItTriggerInstant
Only successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Try ItTriggerInstant
All Merchant Transactions
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.Try ItTriggerInstant
How PayPal + Zoom Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate PayPal and Zoom.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.