Add Zoom webinar registrants from new successful PayPal sales
When this happens
Step 1: Successful Sale
Then do this
Step 2: Create Webinar Registrant
Make sure you follow up with your new PayPal customers by adding them to your Zoom webinar as new registrants. Whenever someone new purchases your PayPal products, Zapier will create them as a new Zoom webinar registrant automatically.
How It Works
- A new successful sale is made on PayPal
- Zapier creates a new Zoom webinar registrant based on that sale
What You Need
- PayPal Account
- Zoom account
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this.Trigger
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Trigger
- Refunded SaleOnly refunded payments trigger this.Trigger
- All Merchant TransactionsAll Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.Trigger
- New MeetingTriggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.Trigger
- New Meeting RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a meeting.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggers when a new Recording is completed for a Meeting or Webinar.Trigger
- New RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a Webinar.Trigger
Creates a new Zoom Meeting. (Options not available here will default to user/account Zoom settings.)
Creates a new meeting registrant.
Creates a new webinar registrant.