How to connect Databox + RingCentral
Zapier lets you send info between Databox and RingCentral automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Push Custom DataPush any custom data to Databox.Action
- Increase CounterIncrement a specified metric by 1 every time this action happens.Action
- Call EndedTriggers when a call has been ended.Trigger
- Missed CallTriggers when there is a new missed call.Trigger
- New Call RecordingTriggers when a call has been recorded.Trigger
- New SMS/MMS ReceivedTriggers when there is a new SMS/MMS received.Trigger
- New SMS/MMS SentTriggers when there is a new SMS/MMS sent.Trigger
- New VoicemailTriggers when there is a new incoming voicemail.Trigger
Creates a instant video meeting. Pair with additional action to retrieve Join URI from current action.
Starts a 2-legged RingOutCall based on specified from and to numbers.
Sends a fax.
Sends a SMS/MMS message.
- Step 1: Authenticate Databox and RingCentral.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.