How to connect BigCommerce + Formstack
Zapier lets you send info between BigCommerce and Formstack automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new customer is added.
automatically do this!
Create Coupon (Category)
Creates a new coupon attached to a category.
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is added.TriggerScheduled
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is placed (with line item support).TriggerScheduled
- Create Coupon (Category)Creates a new coupon attached to a category.ActionScheduled
- Create CustomerCreates a new customer.ActionScheduled
- Create Customer AddressAdds a new address to an existing customer.ActionScheduled
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.TriggerScheduled
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.TriggerInstant
Creates a submission for a form in FormStack.
- Step 1: Authenticate BigCommerce + Formstack.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.