How to connect Typeform + Omnisend
Zapier lets you send info between Typeform and Omnisend automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a form is submitted.
Creates or updates a subscriber with all provided values, i.e. name, phone number, tag, etc. Use tag to be able to add subscribers to segment in Omnisend.
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Create an Empty FormCreates a new empty form.Action
- Duplicates an Existing FormDuplicates an existing formAction
- Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsUpdate Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsAction
- Lookup ResponsesLooks up responses for a given criteria.Action
- Create SubscriberCreates or updates a subscriber with all provided values, i.e. name, phone number, tag, etc. Use tag to be able to add subscribers to segment in Omnisend.Action
- Trigger Custom EventTriggers custom automation workflow.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Typeform + Omnisend.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.