How to connect Typeform + Campaigner
Zapier lets you send info between Typeform and Campaigner automatically—no code required.
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Create an Empty FormCreates a new empty form.Action
- Duplicates an Existing FormDuplicates an existing formAction
- Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsUpdate Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsAction
- Lookup ResponsesLooks up responses for a given criteria.Action
- Create New ContactCreate new contact in Campaigner.Action
- New ListCreate a new list in Campaigner.Action
- Add New PurchaseAdd order or purchase data to Campaigner. This Action handles each order item as a separate object.Action
Upload Contacts to Campaigner with the option of assigning to a list as well as a workflow.
Adds contacts to workflow. Make sure that contacts are already in Campaigner.
- Step 1: Authenticate Typeform + Campaigner.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.