How to connect Teachfloor + Facebook Lead Ads
Zapier lets you send info between Teachfloor and Facebook Lead Ads automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Course Access Revoked
Triggers when a user access is revoked from a courseTry ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a user marks an element as completed.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new post is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
Works only if a course is selected. Give the user a discount percentage to join the course.
Triggers when a participant completes an entire course.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new user joins a course.Try ItTriggerInstant
Select the course from where you want revoke the user
Don't see your Page listed? Access your Business account's Settings to confirm the connected account has correct 'Manage Page' permissions and re-connect your account. See help docs for more info.
If your sample in the next step doesn't include custom form fields, try selecting a specific form in the field above or following these steps to create a new test lead.
How Teachfloor + Facebook Lead Ads Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Teachfloor and Facebook Lead Ads.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Facebook Lead Ads Tutorials
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.