How to connect ActiveCampaign + Facebook Lead Ads
Zapier lets you send info between ActiveCampaign and Facebook Lead Ads automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate ActiveCampaign and Facebook Lead Ads workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with ActiveCampaign + Facebook Lead Ads
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their ActiveCampaign + Facebook Lead Ads workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Phone Validator to their workflows
Update ActiveCampaign contacts with Phone Validator details for new Facebook Lead Ads leadsUpdate ActiveCampaign contacts with Phone Validator details for new Facebook Lead Ads leadsPremium
Task Type (Optional)
New Automation Webhook
Triggers when an automation sends out webhook data. To add a webhook in ActiveCampaign, navigate to your Automations section, add or edit an automation, and create a new "Webhook" action.Try ItTriggerInstant
- Step 1: Authenticate ActiveCampaign and Facebook Lead Ads.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.