How to connect SendOwl + Zoom
Zapier lets you send info between SendOwl and Zoom automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New OrderTriggers when an order reaches complete or subscription active or free state in SendOwl.Trigger
- New PaymentTriggers when a payment is made to an order in SendOwl.Trigger
- New RefundTriggers when a refund is issued.Trigger
- Subscription TerminationTriggers when a subscription order reaches complete or cancelled state in SendOwl.Trigger
- New MeetingTriggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.Trigger
- New Meeting RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a meeting.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggers when a new Recording is completed for a Meeting or Webinar.Trigger
- New RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a Webinar.Trigger
Creates a new Zoom Meeting. (Options not available here will default to user/account Zoom settings.)
Creates a new meeting registrant.
Creates a new webinar registrant.
- Step 1: Authenticate SendOwl and Zoom.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.