How to connect Microsoft Teams + LiveChat
Zapier lets you send info between Microsoft Teams and LiveChat automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ChannelTriggers when a new channel is created within a team.Trigger
- New Channel MentionTriggers when a member or highlight word is mentioned in a channel. Requires installation of theTrigger
- New Chat MessageTriggers when a new message is received in a chat.Trigger
- New ChatTriggers when a new chat is created.Trigger
- New Team MemberTriggers when a new member is added to a team. Requires installation of theTrigger
- New Channel MessageTriggers when a new message is posted in a channel. Requires installation of theTrigger
- Create ChannelCreates a new channel within a team. Requires installation of theAction
- Send Channel MessageSends a message to a channel. Requires installation of theAction
- Microsoft Teams
Sends a message in an existing chat.
Triggers when the tag list for a particular chat was changed.
Triggers when the chat is ended.
Triggers when the chat is started.
Triggers when the ticket is created.
Triggers when a visitor enters queue.
- Step 1: Authenticate Microsoft Teams and LiveChat.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.