How to connect Google Forms + LiveAgent
Zapier lets you send info between Google Forms and LiveAgent automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added to the bottom of a spreadsheet.Trigger
- New or Updated Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added or modified in a spreadsheet.Trigger
- Create ResponseCreate a new response/entry (row) in a specific spreadsheet.Action
- Lookup ResponseFinds a response row by a column and value. Returns all the values on that matching row.Action
- Find or Create ResponseFinds or creates a specific lookup row.Action
- New Customer (Experimental)Triggers when a new customer is added to system. (uses API v3).Trigger
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is added to system.Trigger
- Add Customer to GroupAdd customer to group.Action
Creates new conversation.
Adds new contact/customer to system.
Removes customer from particular group.
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Forms + LiveAgent.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Google Forms Tutorials
LiveAgent is the only customer support app you will ever need. Helpdesk, Ticketing, Automation, Live Chat, Call Center, FAQs, Support Portal, Facebook and Twitter monitoring... Plus, it works well with others like MailChimp, Highrise, AWeber, Google Analytics and 50+ more