How to connect Formstack + Typeform
Zapier lets you send info between Formstack and Typeform automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.Trigger
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.Trigger
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.Action
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Create an Empty FormCreates a new empty form.Action
- Duplicates an Existing FormDuplicates an existing formAction
- Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsUpdate Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsAction
- Lookup ResponsesLooks up responses for a given criteria.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Formstack and Typeform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.