How to connect Formstack + SendPulse
Zapier lets you send info between Formstack and SendPulse automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.Trigger
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.Trigger
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.Action
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is created.Trigger
- New UnsubscriberTriggers when a current subscriber unsubscribes from a list.Trigger
- Updated SubscriberTriggers when subscriber is updated.Trigger
- Add SubscriberAdd a new subscriber to a list.Action
- Delete ContactRemove a contact from the list.Action
Unsubscribe an email address from a list.
Updates a subscriber on a list.
- Step 1: Authenticate Formstack and SendPulse.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.