How to connect Formstack + Salesforce
Zapier lets you send info between Formstack and Salesforce automatically—no code required. With 6,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Formstack and Salesforce workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with Formstack + Salesforce
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Formstack + Salesforce workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding ZeroBounce to their workflows
Validate new Formstack form leads before adding them as leads to SalesforceValidate new Formstack form leads before adding them as leads to SalesforcePremium
Zapier users love adding Verifalia to their workflows
Validate new Formstack leads with Verifalia before sending them to SalesforceValidate new Formstack leads with Verifalia before sending them to SalesforcePremium
Triggers when a new form is added.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Api Docs Info
Query String Parameters
Additional Request Headers
New Outbound Message
Triggers when a new outbound message is received in Salesforce.Try ItTriggerInstant
- Step 1: Authenticate Formstack and Salesforce.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.