How to connect Email by Zapier + GoToWebinar
Zapier lets you send info between Email by Zapier and GoToWebinar automatically—no code required.
Triggers when an email is forwarded to your own custom zapiermail.com address.
Create a new registrant for a webinar.
- New Inbound EmailTriggers when an email is forwarded to your own customTrigger
- New Read ReceiptTriggers when an email that you've enabled read receipts on via ourTrigger
- Send Outbound EmailSend an email from your own customAction
- New AttendeeTriggers when a registrant completes a webinar. At that point, they are considered an attendee.Trigger
- New RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a webinar.Trigger
- New Upcoming WebinarTriggers when you add a new upcoming webinar.Trigger
- Create RegistrantCreate a new registrant for a webinar.Action
- Remove RegistrantRemoves a registrant from a webinar.Action
Create and schedule a new, single-session webinar.
Finds an existing registrant.
Finds an existing webinar.
- Step 1: Authenticate Email by Zapier + GoToWebinar.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.