How to connect Active Collab + Google Contacts
Zapier lets you send info between Active Collab and Google Contacts automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
Choose a Trigger
Choose an Action
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a comment is added to an object in Active Collab.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new task is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Task List
Triggers when a new task list is created in a project in Active Collab.Try ItTriggerInstant
User has tracked time on project or task.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when new project is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a task is closed in Active Collab.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a task is moved to another task list.Try ItTriggerInstant
How Active Collab + Google Contacts Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Active Collab and Google Contacts.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Google Contacts Tutorials
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.