How to connect Ziwo + Typeform
Zapier lets you send info between Ziwo and Typeform automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Admin - Call a Number Into IVRCalls a phone number into an IVRAction
- Admin - Call a Number Into QueueTriggers a call to the Queue and link to the target customer numberAction
- Admin - Call a Number to Deliver TTS MessageCall a phone number and deliver a TTS messageAction
- Agent - Call a NumberCall a number using the logged in agent. Outputs true When call is generated, false if agent is offline. Requires agent accountAction
- Admin - Call a Number Using an AgentCalls a number using the an agent id. Requires Admin login.Action
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Create an Empty FormCreates a new empty form.Action
- Duplicates an Existing FormDuplicates an existing formAction
Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question Options
Looks up responses for a given criteria.
- Step 1: Authenticate Ziwo and Typeform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.